Why choose Cstructor.com?
Our C# class was the first offered in the nation and now we are here to
- C# is the gateway to the .NET revolution.
- Android leads the way in mobile development.
- All of our classes are taught using C#.
- No slide-deck teaching, we are in the code all the time.
- Our instructors have actively taught .NET since its inception.
- We are always teaching the latest Android tools.
Content quality, depth, and availability are the winning strategies to
lead our students to success.
- Our notes are online and available 24/7.
- In-depth analysis is provided for every topic.
- Many practical exercises are carefully selected to emphasize the concept.
- The instructors maintain contact after the class via email for any follow-up
We are the number one stop for everything you need to know about .NET.
- Take a range of .NET classes with us.
- We lead you into today's web development environment.
- You can start with C# and end with ASP.NET security.
- Take classes that no one else offers such as .NET Remoting and .NET Programming.
We are committed to excellence.
- Our instructors have over 15 years of highly-technical experience.
- They have taught a variety of programming classes for the last 12 years.
Our concepts are taught through hands-on practical projects.
- Put your hands on practical projects.
- Interrelate the concepts with real-life work.
- Learn advanced techniques through class exercises.
Specialized training can be provided to suit your needs.
- Take the Intense C# class and learn C# in 8 hours.
- Create a single project in our ASP.NET class.
- Learn how to work with Google.com in our Web Services class.
- Expand your knowledge in our .NET Security class.
All of our class notes are online so you can access them any time -- any
- Read the notes at home.
- Refer to the notes at work.
- Relax with our notes while traveling.
- Visit our web site on your cell phone
We can provide one stop service for all your .NET needs. See how exciting and easy
it is to develop Windows and web applications using the .NET platform.
We take pride in what we teach to our students.
Contact us for any questions.